Scripture: Psalm 1
4 More Promises of God
Scripture: Matthew 20:1-16
Scripture: 1 Tim. 5:8 , Psalm 103:13, Prov.24:16
Fatherhood is a balancing act:
- Provision vs Presence
- Discipline vs Tenderness
- Mistakes vs Failures
Scripture: Exodus 20:17
The tenth commandment - You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
The last commandment in this series but is this the least important commandment?
The answer to that is No, because God takes coveting as serious offence due to its destructive nature.
- Coveting is a deadly sin like the rest
- Coveting is the deadly motive and motivation for committing sins
- Coveting is the deadly destroyer of souls
Contentment is the first and last protector against the mother of all sin.
- Contentment is about being glad and satisfied with what we possessed
- Contentment is about experiencing the inner secrets of living in every situation
- Contentment is about being satisfied in God because He is enough