Scripture: Hebrews 6:1-3
In order to build a strong foundation in Christ, we need:
- Work with God in building your foundation
- Use the materials provided by God
- Lay one precept upon another
- Conscientiously build your foundation
Scripture: Mark 4:26-29
- There is an order to this growth
- God does not need you to know "how" but need you to know "Who"
- The greatest growth begins not at the sowing but when the dirt is doing its part with the seed in it
"I do not know how, but I know WHO.."
Ps Ian brings to us from the Scripture and in comparison to other faith the uniqueness of Jesus Christ. He is not one among all other faiths.
We will also look at how we can witness for Christ:
- To share with people of other faiths we need Holy Spirit's power!
- People of other religions are more open to spiritual power and the spirit world, including dreams, visions and revelations
- Satan is the source of deception error
All in all, Jesus wants us to move in 3 kinds of power encounter:
Scripture: John 3:16 - 17
God gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life.
Let us share this gift from God with others who have yet heard or received this gift. It is every believer's responsibility to witness for God.
So let us share from this scripture:
- The love of God
- The Son of God
- The Life of God
- Eternal life
- Abundant life
- Overflowing's life
Ps Tham Fuan shared an important message on keys to lasting marriage.
Scripture: Hebrews 11:8 - 10
The new life in Christ is a journey of faith. From the example of Abraham's life and faith, we can see and learn:
- Faith to accept life's transience
- Faith to make changes
- Faith to accept what life throws at you
Life is hectic. Half the year is gone. Is God still with us?
- God is present in the darkest night of our soul
- God is present in the dawning of every new day
When you are aware of the presence of God:
- Worship Him
- Consecrate to God
- Affirm faith in God
Surely God is in your life. Are you aware of it?
Scripture: Gen.12 - 16
How will you response to the following tests?
- The Test of Threats
- The Test of Troubles
- The Test of Triumphs
- The Test of Truth
- The Test of Time
God is calling you into a life of staying faithful to Him, all the way because He is faithful even when we are not.