Scripture: John 3:16 - 17
God gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall have eternal life.
Let us share this gift from God with others who have yet heard or received this gift. It is every believer's responsibility to witness for God.
So let us share from this scripture:
- The love of God
- The Son of God
- The Life of God
- Eternal life
- Abundant life
- Overflowing's life
Ps Tham Fuan shared an important message on keys to lasting marriage.
Scripture: Hebrews 11:8 - 10
The new life in Christ is a journey of faith. From the example of Abraham's life and faith, we can see and learn:
- Faith to accept life's transience
- Faith to make changes
- Faith to accept what life throws at you
Life is hectic. Half the year is gone. Is God still with us?
- God is present in the darkest night of our soul
- God is present in the dawning of every new day
When you are aware of the presence of God:
- Worship Him
- Consecrate to God
- Affirm faith in God
Surely God is in your life. Are you aware of it?
Scripture: Gen.12 - 16
How will you response to the following tests?
- The Test of Threats
- The Test of Troubles
- The Test of Triumphs
- The Test of Truth
- The Test of Time
God is calling you into a life of staying faithful to Him, all the way because He is faithful even when we are not.
Scripture: Gen. 12:1 - 3
What NEW thing might God be doing in your life?
- An Intender?
- The Endeavourer?
- The Adventurer?
God is calling you into a life of keeping faith in Him from beginning to ending
Scripture: 1 Samuel 16:1-4
Are you prepared when God is on the move to the new thing, new phase, new season in life and in your church?
- Don't mourn over the past
- Keep full of and led by the Holy Spirit
- Overcome the fear of man
- Don't judge by external appearance
Scripture: Romans 1:16, John 4:1-26
Reasons for lack of confidence in witnessing for Christ:
- Lacking clear expectation
- Too overwhelmed with fear
- Too critical of self
- Lack of skills
- Lack of experience
Jesus's Skill in Witnessing
1. The skill of making friends (Jn.4:1-7)
2. The skill of establishing common interests (Jn.4:7-8)
3. The skill of arousing interest (Jn.4:9-15)
4. The skill of limit and control (no condemnation) (Jn.4:13-19)
5. The skill of focusing on the main issue and getting a response (Jn.4:20-26)