Scripture: Psalm 1
4 More Promises of God
- The promise of Blessing
- The promise of Justice
- The promise of Grace
- The promise of Provision
Scripture: Luke 16:31
Some moments of discoveries in our lives can change the way we see and do life.
A shift in our mind took place and we operate differently since. We need a shift in our view of God.
Scripture: Matthew 11:28
Mother's Day special.
Scripture: Isaiah 9:6
4 Promises of God
- The promise of Peace
- The promise of Forgiveness
- The promise of Sowing and Reaping
- The promise of Intimacy
Scripture: Acts 1:8
Are you timid in sharing your faith with others?
Being a witness for Christ is not as scary or intimidating.
- To be a witness for Christ is to testify for what happened to you in Christ
- To be a witness for Christ is to know your story and experience of what happened to you in Christ
- To be a witness for Christ always includes this 4 major points in witnessing:
- Share the truth of your experience
- Share the truth about Jesus
- Remember your lifestyle speaks volume
- Remember the Holy Spirit uses you to testify and glorify about Christ
Scripture: John 14:16-18
To live with a sense of fulfilment and achievement as disciples of Christ, we need the help of the Holy Spirit and experience His power working is us.
- Be open to who the Holy Spirit is
- Be conscious of the fact that the Holy Spirit lives in us
- Be humble to admit our need for the Holy Spirit
- Be wholly surrendered to and dependent upon the Holy Spirit
- Be wise to know that God by His Holy Spirit has more for us to experience
Scripture: Luke 9:21
How shall we live? As disciple in Christ?
- The first benchmark as Christ's disciples is we concede our rights to Him
- The second benchmark of disciples of Christ is we carry our Cross
- The third benchmark of Christ's disciples is we follow Him at all cost
Scripture: 2 Corinthians 5:17
How shall we live? As a new creation in Christ.
That's the only way we can live for Christ.
- We can live guilt free without condemnation because we're cleansed and forgiven by God
- We can live with a new direction in life because we have a new heart
- We can live with new strength and zeal because we have a new spirit
- We can live in the abundance of God's grace because we're living in the new Covenant
Scripture: Matthew 22:36-39
It’s important to know as followers of Jesus, how to live with the beliefs and practices of the paganistic, pluralistic, anti-God culture today.
There are 3 possible positions to live. Observe which one you could be?
- As Jonah?
- As Esther?
- As Daniel?